Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AXG Sleep Diagnostics?
RE: AXG Sleep Diagnostics
He has been very helpful to me. Knowledgeable, informative and strongly invested in his patient's health. Highly recommended.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AXG Sleep Diagnostics
I think the point he was trying to make was, you need to look at the breathing in the end and that dropping pressures by turning EPR on that's the opposite of what you want to do. (unless you actually need bi-level and don't have access to a machine)

He's not the only one either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRiSTzfPsSU
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AXG Sleep Diagnostics?
Moderator Note:
I've merged the two threads about AXG Sleep Diagnostics, since they're both about the same company.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AXG Sleep Diagnostics?
Jason from AXG Diagnostics is an absolute lifesaver! Let me tell you, I was on the verge of giving up on CPAP therapy altogether, but then this amazing guy stepped in. It was September 2023 when Jason decided to do a deep dive into my OSCAR reports, and boy, am I grateful he did!

You see, I was struggling with my CPAP treatment, feeling like I was swimming in a sea of confusion. That's when Jason swooped in like a CPAP superhero. He meticulously combed through my reports, uncovering the hidden gems of information that were crucial for my journey to better sleep.
Not only did he decipher the data, but he also set me on the perfect path for treatment. It's like he had a magic wand that transformed my CPAP experience from a nightmare into a dream. And let me tell you, his mask recommendations were nothing short of incredible – like he had a sixth sense for what would work best for me.

I have to say, investing in Jason's expertise was the best decision I've ever made. It's not just about the money; it's about the priceless gift of quality sleep and the renewed energy that comes with it. Thanks to Jason and AXG Diagnostics, I'm now sleeping like a baby, and I couldn't be happier. If you're struggling with CPAP therapy, do yourself a favor and reach out to Jason – he's the real CPAP MVP!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 8 605 05-21-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: HenryECole81
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 5 370 04-30-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 331 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 340 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,583 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 920 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,165 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.