Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed Warranty Repair Timeline
Resmed Warranty Repair Timeline
I have a 1 year old Resmed AirSense 10 Card to Cloud machine that started making a moaning sound on inhale. I have tried all of the suggested fixes and suspect that it is a failing blower motor. I purchase all of my equipment to avoid DMS brain damage. It is worth the cost to me. Since this unit is still under warranty I consulted with the supplier and returned it to them for warranty repair. They did tell me in advance that it could take 1 to 4 months. It has been 2 months and the only update I can get is that its  being repaired. Lucky for me I have 2 other CPAP machines to use while I wait, but I was wondering if anyone has experienced this kind of warranty repair time with Resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Warranty Repair Timeline
Hello, check out Supplier #28 and look in the reviews area. See below

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...pap-Repair
Post Reply Post Reply
My ResMed Airsense 10 was returned under warranty on January 16th.  The SD card would not eject.  Luckily my supplier gave me a loaner for the last 3 plus months.  Last week my supplier called ResMed and were told that it might be another 8 weeks. 
I am not an expert...just a long time user.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a OOW RedMed S9 Elite that I decided to repair as a backup when insurance replaced it with an S10 Elite (due to time passing anyway, and not working).

Then ResMed lost it. It was signed for at their facility then it disappeared. We agreed on they keep the $300 fee and they gave me a new in box S9 Elite which is now my travel machine.

But this all took less than 2 months so maybe it was a better deal than what they are suggesting your waiting time should be, and has been so far.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 10 repair recommendations in Canada? Garemenyi 0 97 04-28-2024, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Garemenyi
  Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair somewherein413 4 221 04-04-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Airsense 11 warranty case labrat 3 304 03-21-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] SD card voids warranty? DTDude 20 1,350 11-30-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] resmed apap repair sleeper2460 4 586 11-24-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Nightynite
Money [CPAP] Repair Z1 or purchase Pilot-24 Lite Battery CJH1968 3 674 08-13-2023, 08:10 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Internal cpap repair parts mzipp 8 5,767 08-10-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: sms832

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.