Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is my sleep data good?
Question 
Is my sleep data good?
Hi guys can someone tell me if my data looks good? This is from the past 3 days. Fixed pressure at 13.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is my sleep data good?
How do you feel in the morning?
Post Reply Post Reply
On your chart, it would be great if we could see your flow limits instead of the tidal volume.  Also, we need to see to the bottom line of the flow limits, not partway down as your chart is now set up.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I still feel tired in the morning.

Unfortunately, my CPAP does not show flow limits. Are my leaks looking good? How can I know if leaks are too high?
Post Reply Post Reply
Your leaks are fine.  They look high on your chart, but if you look at the panel on the left you will see they are rated 0.0.  This is because they are not high enough to interfere with your therapy.  Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a nearly year long struggle for a good night's sleep eok361 0 94 05-02-2024, 08:23 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Can anyone explain my sleep data? Arale 2 124 05-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Issues with dry mouth waking me up since raising pressure, can't find good solution jlpool 2 170 05-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Last Post: MoreBeers
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 5 271 04-30-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 14 2,952 04-29-2024, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Cam12
  I was doing good progress but suddenly can't take it anymore Elijah1220 5 316 04-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 7 373 04-25-2024, 07:28 PM
Last Post: laokg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.