Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Little Olive - Therapy Adventure
RE: Little Olive - Therapy Adventure
Can you post a zoomed in ~ 10 minute segments of the blocked in area start about 1 minute before the first event and sequence a couple of views. It looks like ~30 minutes total time. So if you also cover 1 minute after the last event of the end of the block you may have to go 3 screen shots of ~11 to 12 minutes each.

That will give us a better view.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Crimson Nape  aka Red, did a very good review of the SleepU, see here:

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid352762
Post Reply Post Reply
Gross 
I was going to earlier, but l got distracted messing about looking for oxymeters.  Now lm in bed with.my phone, the budgie and dog are asleep and pc is all turned off so l can't  get to Oscar . I will do that in the morning.  Time to strap myself in for the night and hope l don't stop breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,  not been up to much for a few days, just so tired and sleepy.  I bought the sleepu , seems awfully cheap, I was worried it might have fallen off the back of a truck and be a bit dodgy but it looks fine.  Wow what a super easy setup on my android phone, Ive never had any sort of techo gadget that has been so easy to set up with an incredibly clear and simple little manual to do it all.  I haven't tried to set it up on the PC yet, that's for another day.  

Sleeps have been a bit hopeless, fitbut says more deep sleeps which ha to be good, for years I could usually only get 10 or 20 minutes, now I am getting 50 or 60 minutes.  But still numerous wakes, mostly just a few OSAs and lots of CSAs. And still really tired and sore.  But looking forward to having a better understanding and hopefully some input, ie being alerted to breathe!, with the oxymeter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Good for you! Downloading the O2 Insight Pro is fairly easy, there is a post that gives a good write up on it. I shall seek it out and post a link.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you download the recent files to O2 Insight Pro by connecting your device to your PC with USB, you can import them into OSCAR by clicking on Data, Viacom/Wellue Data and clicking on the files in the directory you use for O2Insight Pro. Make sure you have chosen a download folder that is not hidden.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [CPAP] TPoc's Therapy Thread TPoc 18 488 51 minutes ago
Last Post: TPoc
  Dalemazkour - Therapy Help Dalemazkour 46 1,267 Yesterday, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Dalemazkour
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 48 1,156 Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Rogueshot's Therapy Thread Rogueshot 17 1,290 Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Rogueshot
  [Treatment] flyinnerd - Therapy Help flyinnerd 12 325 Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help with optimising therapy voluhar 0 63 05-10-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: voluhar
  [Treatment] Tbrock8905 - Therapy Thread Tbrock8905 20 254 05-08-2024, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.