Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data??
Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data??
Heya for all who got to sleep with machineSmile!
Before I got this MyAir machine and I got possible to read info from Application from iOS APP.
Npw I have to sleep with this new machine and no any way to read my data, new machine is double action pressure--Blaa Blah.. 
Forester you people may know this new machine but I need to know how was my nights going onSmile
Could somebody to help me out??

I do find Sleepyhead Jedi mark dot com

But more info have to have before....

THX!

doognibor
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data??
I think the Lumis 100 is one of the ResMed machines that OSCAR can't support because it has an unusual file format.

I don't know if any version of ResScan supports the Lumis 100.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Heya, yep that "they" say, I do have to look that file format. Where is open mind and help for better and safe sleep?
THX you good fellow!!
doognibor
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if its the best idea to use a machine that is incompatible with OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do real users with card to cloud send data to real sleep medical providers? silverchief2 2 84 Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Last Post: SleepyDawg
  Sleep HQ 1 month of data review slipperslacroix 2 162 05-25-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 8 600 05-21-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: HenryECole81
  Help with reading OSCAR data and adjusting BigSwell 10 358 05-15-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: BigSwell
  help reading Oscar Data and optimizing cpap settings bangbang24 3 252 05-06-2024, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Can anyone explain my sleep data? Arale 2 198 05-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 5 369 04-30-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.