Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mild OSA, fractured sleep - looking for advice
Mild OSA, fractured sleep - looking for advice
Hello, 

Since August, I've been diagnosed with mild OSA sleep apnea and I was provided an APAP (Resmed Airsense 10) with range 5-15. However, I still get fragmented sleep where I wake up 4-6 hours at night fall back asleep and wake up again maybe a few hours later feeling tired & lightheaded. After playing around with pressure settings and trying out several different masks, I've stuck with pressure of 4-12 and resmed airfit f20 (because I mouth breath). With this configuration, sleep feels a little more consistent but I could just be imagining it. I'm mainly trying to figure out what's causing me to wake up in the middle of the night, wondering if anyone has any advice?  I've attached my oscar data below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mild OSA, fractured sleep - looking for advice
To get the full effect of an EPR of 3cm you should set your minimum pressure to 7cm.
I am not an expert...just a long time user.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Looking for advice REPROMANDED 4 119 3 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  CPAP Newbie In Need of Your Advice mydogatemypap 6 158 6 hours ago
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 25 3,992 05-14-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: godiego
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 54 3,037 05-14-2024, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP, Looking for Setting Advice Jang Wonyoung 3 240 05-08-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Expat31
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 5 324 04-30-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Question Pressure Settings for UARS Mild Apnea, Airsense 10 risherwood 3 194 04-26-2024, 06:12 AM
Last Post: risherwood

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.