Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night
OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night
In OSCAR, is there a way to compute stats (the ones shown in the sidebar) for a subsection of the night? E.g. if I want to ignore the time I know I was awake. Or if I know I slept on my side vs back for different parts of the night and want to compare things like min/med/95% flow limit/leak rate/spo2/etc for each of those sections.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night
The stats on the left side will not change, but if you select a range on one of the graphs, it will display the stats above each graph.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You're referring to the value of each graph at the location of the cursor/vertical line, right? If so, that's unfortunately not what I need. I need aggregate stats on a range for a given graph e.g. the median flow limit from 2-4am
Post Reply Post Reply
I think CR may be referring to the fact that the Flow Rate graph will show an adjusted AHI for the selected time frame, like this (Note the AHI number on the Flow Rate graph itself):

[Image: FteBvI0.png]

But you're looking more for something that recalculates all of the Statistics values for the selected time frame, right?

Something like this, but for an arbitrary selection?

[Image: KtRknvl.png]

Unfortunately I don't think that's possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
@Muggzy, thanks for pointing out the AHI in the flow rate graph. But yet, I was referring to all the stats in your 2nd image (BTW, what software is that? EDIT: nvm, I see it's cpap-lib - nice!)
Post Reply Post Reply
That's just something I've been working on for the last few months, sort of like Oscar but written in C# and nowhere near as mature. 

It probably wouldn't be of interest unless you're a coder or tinkerer, but it is Open Source.
Post Reply Post Reply
That looks awesome for a data junkie like me but I am unfortunately not a coder.
Paula

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First night with OSCAR chandaman20 5 56 6 hours ago
Last Post: chandaman20
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 328 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 324 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 263 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 548 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 551 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  First night results from Oscar BobFromAccounting 7 491 02-10-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: glenncol

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.