Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Selling Price of Resmed Airsense 10
Selling Price of Resmed Airsense 10
Hi all,

I want to buy the Resmed Airsense 10 from the Supplier #1 in the supplier list.  However, recently the selliing price has increased from usd 449 to usd 599.
Any member has encountered a lower selling price in other suppliers?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Selling Price of Resmed Airsense 10
The Card to Cloud is now being discontinued and is in short supply. There are discounts up to 25% with Supplier #1 which brings the final price back to $449, so rather than accept the published price, try calling. The current Discount I have is code RESMED2024 for 20%.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have purchased 2 ( wife and mine) from supplier 2. Both slightly used and great machines. One had a total hours run of less than 8 hours.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleeprider,

I have email to Supplier#1 and they said there is no further discount. The selling price is usd 599.  Even I apply your promotion code Resmed2024, it is still usd 599.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I see that discount is applicable to the Airsense 10 and 11 Autosets, but not to the Card to Cloud version. Bummer. I was really surprised when I started looking the other day at how much of an increase there was, and that the card to cloud was generally unavailable at most locations.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
They still have the A10 card-to-cloud version and I just ordered mine earlier today from Supplier#1

There is a 25% discount code (New25) for signing up as a new user, however, the discount was only applied to my mask and not to the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleepdawg,
Is that you are buying at usd599 for A10?
Post Reply Post Reply
$399.20 at Supplier 18 with the discount code Spring20
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the research whiskrzz!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.

In fact I am from Hong Kong.  When I visit the  website for supplier 18, it said access is restricted from my current location.  Is that the website is for US resident only?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sanity Check before purchasing Resmed AirSense™ 10 pulseoximeter 11 348 05-06-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lesley19
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 85 28,487 05-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  ResMed Airsense N30i elbow leaking? Elton525 5 531 05-03-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Earl1095
  Resmed airsense 11 settings CPAP vs APAP Puffy cheeks 2 157 04-30-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 327 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 265 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 222 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.