Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

as11 not recording data
as11 not recording data
Hi all,I am new to c-pap about a month now. I got a AS11 and wanted to use oscar, So I had some sd cards laying around and pop one in.
 it worked great for almost 2 weeks . Well now its not recording data at all. its not locked I wait awhile after I shut off the machine before removing the card . pop in my windows 11 computer and it recognize the sd card and it has nothing on it. think I mucked it up some how I formated it with fat 32 . That didn't work got a new card that didn't work. Looking for other things to try? I also would like to know that when you place the sd card in the machine does the blue come on? I thought it did but I am not sure because it isn't coming on now . Thanks Pete
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: as11 not recording data
Hi Irish44395! - Welcome

Have you verified that data exists on the card prior to trying to use OSCAR? Several have reported the Win11 may have reset permission levels on directories, too.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
before I even open oscar, the sd card opens and it says no data on card 
Pete
Post Reply Post Reply
That says it all. Either the card is bad or the AS11 has a problem. Try writing a small file to the card. If you are unsuccessful, it's the card.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had put a few pics on it and it was fine I am going to get a new card and try it if I have the same results do I contact my dme for a exchange?
Pete
Post Reply Post Reply
I misplaced my SD card for my A11. The DME (Lincare) sent me a new one. When I got the A11 the DME told me it couldn't use an A10 SD card. The A11 required one specifically formatted for the A11.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm throwing the BS flag! Many here have used their AS10's card in an AS11 without problems. The only 2 differences in the 2 machines are, the AS11 has changed some file extensions, and the AS11 allows use of an SD card larger than 32GB. I would recommend that you delete all the AS10's files off the card prior to using it in the AS11, though.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
AirSense 11 - I've been using a $20 Kingston 128GB SDG3 CANVAS Go! Plus (such a long title) card - you can't even format that to fat32 - has to be exFAT - but it works.

Daily:
1. Power Off Machine
2. Remove Card
3. LOCK CARD (Yes that tiny slider on the side)
4. Insert into Windows box
5. Run OSCAR and press that CPAP Importer button. Once you point it at the correct drive letter, on Windows at least, the next time it'll just find it and offer to import. Nicely done OSCAR!

Then reverse the process to put it back:
1. Right click drive in Windows and Eject card (probably not even necessary since locked but...respect yer data device)
2. Remove card
3. UNLOCK CARD
4. Ensure ResMed AirSense 11 power is disconnected (use a powerbar or smart plug kids!)
5. Insert card
6. Power up ResMed AirSense 11
7. Watch display...
7.a Title Screen goes by...
7.b Home Screen goes by...
7.c Every so brief message "bla bla loading card could take 2 minutes" will disappear quickly with NO INDICATION of success - just make sure it doesn't report a brief error here

If you do that daily you should be ok - if card stops working you'll probably have to format in PC and start over again - but that is the only time you should have that card in the PC unlocked - let ResMed control it.

ResMed should be required to have a page in the settings that shows SD Card status. Honestly...there is only a blue flashing light located inside the side of the machine...which means what? And the lack of documentation on how to use this feature? Why?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, it's working fine
Pete
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recording Pulse Oximeter Accuracy Barryng 2 220 05-22-2024, 10:06 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  AS11 AutoSet auto update Gideon 20 3,698 05-19-2024, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Hmm888
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 14 3,118 04-29-2024, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Cam12
  ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data somewherein413 6 255 04-29-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 54 5,375 04-01-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Charliejoe
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 247 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 204 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.