Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

stanleyv28 - Therapy Assistance
RE: managing myself
Yep, that's a classic RERA at the end of the second zoom that went without a flag. Once you get to EPR 3 and still see things like this, it becomes a little more difficult to figure out how to resolve. Sleeprider's advice is good, to look into positional contributors that may lead to partial flow obstructions. If none of those work, there is another kind of machine with more control over the settings and pressure differentials that you may want to consider.
Look, I'm an engineer, not a doctor! Please don't take my opinion as a substitute for medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: managing myself
Yes, I read the article and realized I was doing the exact opposite of what was written there. I was elevating the head of my bed and using multiple pillows; tonight, I will apply what was mentioned in the article. Thank you all
Post Reply Post Reply
it's me again
Hello! I've opened a few more threads about my issue and received some excellent suggestions from you. I've tried some of them, like increasing pressure, but it actually made the situation worse. Also, using a soft cervical collar was recommended, but I couldn't sleep with it. Now, I've added an o2 ring to my therapy to predict when my oxygen level might drop due to flow limitations, and this morning, except for once, everything seemed fine. I'm really curious about your thoughts. I've started to wonder if I'm focusing too much on the flow limit issue. Other problems like daytime sleepiness or lack of energy improved after therapy, so I don't have any complaints, but seeing the high flow limit every morning when I check my therapy really affects my morale. 

While we're on the topic, would it be a problem for my heart rate to drop to the 48s ?

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]?
[/font]
I read every comment of yours, and I thank you all very much. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: stanleyv28 - Therapy Assistance
stanleyv28 - I have combined all your threads into one because they all are about your therapy. Please use this thread for all your posts that are about your therapy. This allows the reader to see your history and prevents cross posting. To be more inclusive, the title has been changed to "stanleyv28 - Therapy Assistance".

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dalemazkour - Therapy Help Dalemazkour 46 1,256 11 hours ago
Last Post: Dalemazkour
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 105 2,716 Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 48 1,151 Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Rogueshot's Therapy Thread Rogueshot 17 1,288 Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Rogueshot
  [Treatment] flyinnerd - Therapy Help flyinnerd 12 323 Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help with optimising therapy voluhar 0 63 05-10-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: voluhar
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 12 708 05-10-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: jayed53

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.