Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

110% truly fed up!!!
RE: 110% truly fed up!!!
The last chart you posted from Nov. shows a range of 8-20 EPR 3, with very good results.
Use those settings and post a chart here in a couple days.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will post some charts up later sure I’m 8 and 15 now
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're truly fed up - the remedy is to be " all in " to address the apex and CPAP issues . For 5 years I was a sideline player - it was only when I decided to spend a lot of time addressing apnea issues that I stetted to get my life back .

Good Luck

pk
Post Reply Post Reply
I am all in I use it every night
Post Reply Post Reply
You’ll get it in the ballpark sooner than you think. Just listen to what the experts say and from what they say do some research on your own so you can understand why they are telling you what they telling you. Google is your friend. Good luck and hang in there!
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
Why do you sleep with windows open in near freezing temps?

The machine is only rated to work properly down to 5 deg Celsius (5-35 operating range in manual) so you may not be getting optimal treatment especially if you aren't using the humidifier. I imagine the humidifier is one of the first things to not work properly at those temps though.

Not only is the cold likely affecting the equipment but it also harder on your body as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’ve always slept with windows open, like the fresh air and I sweat like mad when I sleep
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are having issues with humidifier etc then try it in a warmer setting to confirm if it is the cold air that is the issue. You might have to figure out a way to keep the room around 10 deg.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t see why you can’t set your temperature at night to match the lows during the summer months.

You might need to get a room humidifier and a fan to simulate a cool moist breeze.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
How do you know it is herpes?  It could be mouth ulcers due to fungus (thrush). 

Herpes is an opportunistic pathogen that takes advantage of a reduced immune response.  A reduced immune response comes when you are under stress and produce unusually high amounts of cortisol.  Protracted high levels of cortisol, in turn, suppress the body's production of interleukin II, a key component of the immune arsenal.  Herpes most often resides in the trigeminal nerve running across the upper lip and into the nostrils. But, the fact is that herpes can be found in other parts of the body, including the gums.

I think you should consult a physician and find out definitively that you don't have any of the other 20 or so major and common causes of oral lesions.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.