Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

After 1 year break trying to get CPAP therapy to work again
After 1 year break trying to get CPAP therapy to work again
I have struggled with my CPAP since I first got it in 2021, was very diligent about working on it, tried multiple masks, not overly impressed with my sleep Dr. providers, and can't seem to sleep longer than 1 to 2 hours with the mask on. After giving up on it for about a year, I am finally trying to get ramped back up on usage, and see if I can make things work. I have attached my data from last night, it was just over 1 hr of usage I was wondering if that is enough time to show anything in the data. 

Frustrated with the mask and the fact I have to wear it but willing to put the work in to make this therapy work, to hopefully to provide long term health benefits from treating my sleep apnea. 

Thanks 
Nick

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: After 1 year break trying to get CPAP therapy to work again
You need to post the whole Oscar page. Yours is just a few minutes segment.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you I am learning how this all works as well. Appreciate it, hopefully now I attached the correct timeframe.     
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum nandrew Smile

Raise min pressure to 8cm, lower max pressure to 15cm and turn ramp off completely-the higher min pressure will help your hypopneas and allow you more air-and lowering the max will help with runaway pressure and blowouts. Keep Flex where it's at for now, and then send us a full night of data (the last one was only an hour and twenty minutes).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 32 3,130 10-16-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  Recently started CPAP therapy (AHI 56.9) naani 11 488 10-12-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 193 2,066 10-12-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 15 1,505 10-08-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 11 2,175 09-29-2024, 11:08 PM
Last Post: tiredguy1
  [Equipment] new to cpap therapy,. not having any success yet. sjlulz 3 195 09-15-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  1 year on CPAP, still tired all the time joelin02 5 610 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.