Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air Pressure Issue
Air Pressure Issue
I use ASVAuto and I read on lankylefty’s site that it ALWAYS should be set at 6 and 20. My issue is that when I use a full face mask it starts fine but like an hour in I get so much air push in which I can't take in so it leaks from the sides no matter how loose or how tight I have it. Is that true? Is there a way from stopping this from happening? When I use the Bleep it's fine there's 0 leaks, problem is am a mouth breather and the taping on and on it's a hassle, I'm disabled so someone else has to do it for me and you all know how burdensome that is. Is there a way around this issue? I need some help here please. Thank you all ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air Pressure Issue
Please post an OSCAR chart or two. The instructions for downloading and formatting charts is linked in my signature.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air Pressure Issue
(Yesterday, 09:45 AM)PeaceLoveAndPizza Wrote: Please post an OSCAR chart or two. The instructions for downloading and formatting charts is linked in my signature.

Don't have Oscar , no computer with me. And the ones on sleephq are from the Bleep mask which works just fine. It's when using FFM or Hybrid. Here's more detail. 

I was using the Evora then the Air touch F20 door a good year or so. Now I can't, it's like I'm back on a V60 machine or bipap that the machine doesn't let me finish my exhaling and it starts pushing Air back to me and I can't inhale all the air and it goes out through the sides. I've try using every mask out there you've seen my list, in fact tried again the F40 last night same thing. I even lowered settings to min max ps 5 and 10 and Max min epap to 6 13 if I can remember correctly on the road ATM. Tried back the F20 nothing. Got both quattro the original and FX same, got the Lena and same. Only thing that works fine is the Bleep Eclipse but the tapping is a hassle. I don't know what to do. Don't want to try the Airsense because I have centrals. I'm desperate and don't know what else to do. I m not done exhaling when air is rushing in, also when I get to exhale fine and it isn't pushing Air as soon as I start inhaling boom it's just forced air like if I'm not breathing, I'm freaking awake I'm breathing fine. So I have to force myself to adjust to what the darn machine is doing instead of the other way around. I'm seriously desperate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad OSCAR SPO2 Import Issue from Vihealth(Checkme O2) MikeVet 2 63 Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Mold issue / cleaning CPAP (the unit, not tubing), Resmed S9 NightOwl42 11 1,777 09-13-2024, 01:44 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42
  Mask Seal issue HarveyCPAP 2 190 09-11-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: HarveyCPAP
  Humidifier Issue Vako 11 412 08-31-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Vako
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 20 1,434 08-30-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Air Fit F20 Face Mask - Condensation Issue from Breath xirokx 21 656 08-25-2024, 08:50 AM
Last Post: xirokx
Question Z2 pressure vs Airsense11 pressure jwalker5 2 199 08-17-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: jwalker5

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.