Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirCurve 11 ASV
AirCurve 11 ASV
I recently updated an 8 year-old AirCurve 10 ASV to a new Aircurve 11 ASV. On my first download to OSCAR, the displayed data looked pretty typical, but the device information section on the Statistics page shows the new machine, but the "mode" and "pressure settings" columns both display "Unknown". Is that normal for this machine/OSCAR combination, or is there an issue somewhere? Can the reporting still be relied on?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirCurve 11 ASV
Oscar has not yet been updated for the Aircurve 11 ASV. We will want to get a copy of your SD card to enable the developers to make any changes to the importer that might be different from the 10. I will have one of the developers provide a private dropbox address to facilitate that. Is that okay?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The data that is common to both the AirSense11 and AirCurve11 is displaying correct in OSCAR. It is missing the AirCurve's additional parameters from being displayed.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, good to know!
Henry
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2024, 03:09 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Oscar has not yet been updated for the Aircurve 11 ASV. We will want to get a copy of your SD card to enable the developers to make any changes to the importer that might be different from the 10.  I will have one of the developers provide a private dropbox address to facilitate that.  Is that okay?
The software requested a copy of my data when I loaded my SD card, which I allowed. If you still need additional data from my SD card, I will be happy to oblige. Just send me instructions on how to get the data up to the appropriate individual.
Thanks much,
Henry
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Software Upgrade AirSense to AirCurve Dodies 5 370 08-20-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed Aircurve 11 bipap and Oscar Clay L 4 636 08-13-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: sleepquality
  Need AirCurve 10 ASV advice BIPAP2ASV 11 647 07-24-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: BIPAP2ASV
  AirCurve 10 ST or ST-A firmware tiredd 16 1,165 07-17-2024, 06:59 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  OSCAR with AirCurve 11 ASV, also Mac scrolling issues loglow 6 585 06-22-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: croc297
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 390 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 609 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.