Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another OSCAR/Lowenstein Question
Another OSCAR/Lowenstein Question
I get this message whenever I upload my SD card to OSCAR. My ignorance does not allow me to understand just what the programmers want. I do click OK and the data transfer completes although it is somewhat skewed compared to ResMed uploads. Is there something I can do to improve things? I did follow some OSCAR links found on this board to clean up my OSCAR screens with the Lowenstein and it has helped.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Another OSCAR/Lowenstein Question
my resmed did the same when i first opened oscar. it just means the software hasn't been tested on your specific hardware revision. these machines have versions when they change anything at all, by region etc... the weird part about the message is that it isn't catching your machine version so that's probably why it is asking it every time. Says "Model *" and "Lowenstein Unknown Prismaline" which isn't normal. do you have the latest version of oscar (v1.5.3) installed?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Another OSCAR/Lowenstein Question
The Resmed loader code has an AS11 model number list. The Prisma loader code, has a similar model check, but doesn't have the ability to turn off the "Unknown Model" flag. I will place this on items to address list.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Löwenstein prismaSMART and OSCAR? since1984 3 210 09-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Anewser
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 9 727 09-01-2024, 07:58 PM
Last Post: soyjer
  Question re OSCAR software security BobinHI 3 410 06-17-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: BobinHI
  lowenstein firmware bobgsm 4 923 05-16-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Monial
  Oscar question problem Lanco 0 361 05-07-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Lanco
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 2 519 04-20-2024, 01:59 AM
Last Post: k.mooijman
  Lowenstein & Oscar 1.5.2 Macka 0 496 04-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Macka

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.