Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pay you to help download my resmed Astral 150 data
Pay you to help download my resmed Astral 150 data
hello, can someone teach me how to download my data into oscar, or somewhere else? I was using oscar with an older device and able to import data easily. my data is here. highperformanceppc.com/resmeddata   username p password p (may have to enter twice). happy to pay about $10 for help! thanks   davidslcutah at gmail
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pay you to help download my resmed Astral 150 data
Welcome to the Forum,

Your machine is supported by our preferred software, OSCAR.  

Hopefully, you have been using an SD card in your machine while you sleep.  If not, you will need to purchase one.

Download OSCAR.  Once you have data recorded, you can post it here for review if you like.

Follow the links in my signature line to guide you in organizing a chart from the daily page in OSCAR.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...pnea_Board

Just so you're aware, we do not accept payment for offering software downloads or advice.

Holler if you need help.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The OP is asking about the ResMed Astral 150 ventilator like what I'm supposed to be on. This has a USB port on the back, not SD card. It may be ResMed medical proprietary charts, not certain though.

Worst case the big screen on the Astral maybe is photogenic.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for verifying Dave! I wasn't real sure on that one.

Possibly ResScan?

EDIT: In another thread, you stated you are using ResScan for this device?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error message SD Card download to OSCAR April 2 158 08-21-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: April
  Download onto Android moondoggy200 2 210 07-24-2024, 08:19 PM
Last Post: moondoggy200
  Where can I download an US version of myair app? Raymondchan338 3 406 05-12-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 705 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 605 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 1,527 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 1,533 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.