Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] BUY resmed 11
BUY resmed 11
Hello everyone, I want to share with you that I bought a new device, but I feel that it is not new:

The device arrived with the card already inside.
There was some dust inside the device 
The instruction booklet looks a little crooked And the device came with last month's update

next picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BUY resmed 11
You can check the machine hours to determine if it's new or used.

Order a Clinicians Manual Here
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
But when resetting to factory settings, it resets, doesn't it?
Post Reply Post Reply
No. The run-hours are not resettable except by a factory authorized repair facility. There are not many of them, but in general, they would reset run hours only when replacing the pneumatic block, and fully renovating and calibrating the air-path. My brand new Aircurve 10 Vauto arrived with the SD card in the slot. I didn't notice any dust inside the device, but I didn't look, but did check the run hours and they were 0.00. A month old firmware is not indicative of use, it is a normal lag-time between manufacture, distribution and sale. Enjoy your NEW Airsense 11.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I suggest you order the Clinicians Manual for complete instructions.

Check the "about" menu to see if it was used prior.

The manual will give complete instructions to erase previous owners use.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.