Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] VINEDIGGER - Therapy Thread
RE: VINEDIGGER - Therapy Thread
(06-27-2024, 06:03 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Well, you've gotten the International equal to the US ST-A it seems. Most of these modes will probably be over the top for you, S being I think closest.

If this is true, you'll have I think static EPAP and IPAP, somewhat like ST which is probably not ideal.

It has the S Mode. Which has: 
Ipap
Epap
Ti max 
Ti min
Rise time 
Trigger 
Cycle 

It should work as a fixed bipap which is ideal for me since on my resmed airsense i used to have fixed cpap epr 3 with no events.
i wake up not rested, brain fog and tired all day. Only flow limitations. I bought this one to treat my flow limitations with fixed bipap mode. Since i cannot find aircurve vauto anywhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-27-2024, 06:15 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Where did your last screenshot come from?  I was basing my last post on that image.  That image clearly states it is a Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset.
- Red

In post #18 i showed my lumis 150 st settings and results from last night sleep. In post #19 i showed what my airsense 10 settings were, as a reference to who can mimic those sittings on to lumis 150.

The lumis has 
Ipap
Epap
Ti max 
Ti min 
Rise time
Trigger
Cycle

I am wondering about the ti max, ti min, rise time, cycle? I know trigger must be high or very high for centrals. But the other settings are new to me and i needed help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Leave rise time at the default. In fact, I think you should do a complete factory reset so you are starting from a known condition. Once that is down, make the changes as recommended and let us know how it goes.

Be careful changing settings. This machine has many tweaks that could be a problem if changed without understanding the impact.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-27-2024, 06:36 PM)PeaceLoveAndPizza Wrote: Leave rise time at the default. In fact, I think you should do a complete factory reset so you are starting from a known condition. Once that is down, make the changes as recommended and let us know how it goes.

Be careful changing settings. This machine has many tweaks that could be a problem if changed without understanding the impact.

The rise time smooths the pressure change as this machine does not have easybreath. I already wiped the memory and set it to the default settings. I will try your suggestions on pressure and thank you so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are welcome to change whatever you want, it’s your machine. You asked for advice, it does not bother me if you choose to ignore it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Info had been good thus far, Trigger High or Very High regarding Centrals is correct.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-27-2024, 06:51 PM)PeaceLoveAndPizza Wrote: You are welcome to change whatever you want, it’s your machine. You asked for advice, it does not bother me if you choose to ignore it.

You have been very kind thank you. I will try your settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
this is the data from last night

too much hypopneas 
weird breathing pattern sometimes at night

IPAP 12.4
EPAP 8

PS 4.4

should I raise EPAP with PS 4 ? or more PS ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
One data point is not sufficient to determine a trend.

Try raising EPAP min to 9 and IPAP max to 13. Use that for a few days and let us know how it looks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread Abdulfakih 123 5,230 10 hours ago
Last Post: Abdulfakih
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 3,002 416,085 Today, 06:56 AM
Last Post: CpapCamper
  MildOSAHighRera's therapy tuning thread MildOSAHighRera 17 1,230 09-30-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: THEVGE
  HenryECole81 - Therapy Thread HenryECole81 31 1,030 09-29-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] TinySteve - Therapy Thread TinySteve 14 711 09-26-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  evanms17 Therapy Thread evanms17 24 1,425 09-24-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: evanms17
  MadFox - Therapy Help Thread MadFox 17 899 09-24-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: MadFox

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.