Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Still Exahusted
Still Exahusted
I have been on cpap since 2015 and I have not found relief or real sleep in the whole 8 years I have used it. I am still so exhausted every day. No matter what pressure I use or what mask I use, nothing seems to help. Anyone else out there going through the same thing?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Still Exahusted
Hi gamerguy0787!  -  Welcome

Have you considered that your CPAP isn't optimized for your treatment?  I see you are using OSCAR.  Please post a Daily screenshot here for us to review.  

To help in displaying the most informative information, please follow the guidelines below:
  1. Make sure that your display is set to the Standard view.  (View > Reset Graphs > Standard)
    • The Advanced view only rearranges the graph order and is for ASV and ST-A models.  It does not provide any additional information or data when using this view.
  2. By default, the graphs are displayed in the order of importance, do not reorder them.
  3. Have the graphs scrolled to the top of the screen, and you are not zoomed in and only showing the complete day.
  4. To take a screenshot of your Daily screen, select one of the following:
    • For Windows or Linux: Use the F12 key
    • For a Mac: Use the Fn+F12  key combination.
  5. Please see this link for instructions on attaching an image to your post: Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
    (It is the same link as in my signature, along with other helpful resources.)

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Still Exahusted
hey man, you're not alone. Let's see your data and crack open your case in effort to find a solution. Hang in there. This too shall pass.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.