Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] TheHelios321 - Therapy Help Thread
TheHelios321 - Therapy Help Thread
Hello everyone,

I have been reading the posts and guides here but this is my first time posting.

To give some background context, I've had Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction twice (7 years apart). The second one was 2 years ago. I still felt daytime fatigue, brain fog, morning headaches etc even after the second surgery. I've had a home sleep study done after 8 months from the second surgery and RDI was 14 and pAHI was 1.9. In addition, friends and family commented that I snore and have a very "troubled breathing".

I wasn't really able to focus on this due to a lot of random life events up till now. I tried scheduling appointments with sleep doctors, however many places don't accept new patients or backlogged to hell.

I decided to take the matters into my own hands and purchased an AirCurve 10 alongside Airfit p30i mask and been self-titrating since September. I started with the default Vauto and set it to fixed pressure that is around 95% percentile.

I had decent success so far but was wondering if anyone could take a look into the Oscar charts from last few days and provide some assistance on how I should proceed. I'm also curious if some of the events and anomalies are things to worry about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm aware I have a good amount of mouth leaks, especially towards the early morning. I'm trying to get used to mouth taping to reduce them.

Link to Events
imgur.com/a/xINtWiY

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: TheHelios321 - Therapy Help Thread
Welcome You and I have the same machine. Why are you using S mode?? If there is no reason I would try the VAUTO mode. The settings PS 4 min 4 max 16. I would think that it would be a more comfortable setting.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink hwnboy therapy thread hwnboy 46 2,249 Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Last Post: hwnboy
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 3,003 418,468 Yesterday, 08:06 AM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Ashleybjerke - Therapy Thread Ashleybjerke 11 445 10-06-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  59Bugeye - Therapy Help Thread 59Bugeye 42 1,445 10-06-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: 59Bugeye
  Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread Abdulfakih 131 5,504 10-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Abdulfakih
  MildOSAHighRera's therapy tuning thread MildOSAHighRera 17 1,325 09-30-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: THEVGE
  HenryECole81 - Therapy Thread HenryECole81 31 1,091 09-29-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.