Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user - no clue
New user - no clue
I apologise in advance for my ignorance, I'm not terribly computer literate. 

I've been told I need to use a cpap machine prior surgery but my surgery referred me to another company to do the sleep study/ rent a machine. The company have been pretty unhelpful in all honesty, they gave me a guide which I've tried to follow but the instructions arent working for me. 

I downloaded oscar got to file > import data, it searched and brought the files up but when I click on the folder and get the message that no supported data was found - I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Please help, having a slight meltdown because I need the data for my surgery. I can use microsoft and the internet but beyond that Im a bit stuck.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New user - no clue
you need to open OSCAR - Then a page will open up that says "welcome to the open source cpap analysis reporter."

If you have already imported your data go to daily view and that is what you need to share.  Use f12 to take a screenshot and save it.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New user - no clue
Hi Michaellab17!  -  Welcome
Let's start by asking a few questions, so I know where we stand.  Stop proceeding down the list if you answer "No" to anyone of them. Report back here as to where you answered,"No".
  1. The following do not use OSCAR to complete:
    1. Did you have the SD card in your CPAP while you used it?
    2. With the SD card in your computer's SD card reader, can you see the card's drive letter in File Explorer?
    3. Can you see the contents of the card?
    4. Does the directory, "DATALOG" have folders that are named by a reverse date format (YearMonthDay)?

2. The following questions require you to be in OSCAR:
    1. Have you created a user profile?
    2. Is this profile open?
      Hint: In the Profile section it will be green, and on the top center of the main OSCAR screen, to the right of "OSCAR 1.5.3 (Profile:" should display the open profile name.
    3. When you select "CPAP Importer", can you select "Choose a folder > Specify"?
    4. Can you select the SD card's drive letter?
    5. Does the data import?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  User - Sleepyhead Software [deleting a user profile] macleadv 1 2,087 12-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.