Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions
Question 
Airsense 11 Questions
Hi All,

I just recently upgraded to an Airsense 11 from an Airsense 10. I wanted to check if my machine is working correctly as I am not sure.

I had the auto on/off setting turned on, but had an issue with air not blowing out of the hose so I switch it off.
Now it is off, I turned the machine on with the power button and it displays the pressure but no air blows out of the hose until I take a big deep breathe.

Is this normal for the Airsense 11 or should I look to have it replaced as I have a defective machine?

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 Questions
I think the AS11 has separated the SmartStart to allow setting only the On or Off conditions.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 Questions
Ok, so I have it switched off and when I hit the power button air does not flow through the tube and mask until I take a deep breathe. It does not start flowing until this happens even with it switched off.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed F40 mask questions? WCR1950 11 646 08-07-2024, 09:18 PM
Last Post: LuminousOne
  Few Questions APAPNewbie 7 363 08-03-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  New user questions LBlack 3 224 07-16-2024, 07:00 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Thoughts after less than a week, and questions SkySleep 18 631 07-14-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: SkySleep
  [Equipment] EERS vent questions Humancyclone7 7 509 06-20-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Humancyclone7
  Inspire questions AlexB33 4 466 06-16-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Jibbs103
  ResMed F20 Mask Questions cprstn54 0 216 06-04-2024, 09:10 AM
Last Post: cprstn54

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.