Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EzShareApp - CPAP Data Downloader from EzShare SD card for macOS
Information 
EzShareApp - CPAP Data Downloader from EzShare SD card for macOS
I’m excited to share a new tool I’ve developed for macOS that could greatly simplify the process of managing your CPAP data if you use an EzShare SD card with your CPAP device (like the ResMed AirSense 10 Elite).

As a new member I can't post the link yet, however if you google " github AdrianRFeeger EasyshareApp" you should be able to easily find it.

[Moderator Note:]  EzShareApp Download Link

I have also created a standalone macOS Arm64 (silicon) version, this will not run on intel macs but can be downloaded from the github repository.

Introducing the EzShareApp CPAP Data Downloader for macOS!
Overview: This application is designed to help you easily download data files from your EzShare SD card to your Mac. Once downloaded, you can use these files with popular analysis programs such as OSCAR and SleepHQ to monitor and manage your sleep therapy data.

Features:
  • Easy Wi-Fi Connection: Connects seamlessly to the EzShare SD card’s Wi-Fi network.
  • User-Friendly Interface: A simple and intuitive GUI that makes the process straightforward.
  • Automatic File Sync: Downloads and syncs files from the SD card to your local directory.
  • Real-Time Status Updates: Get instant feedback on the download process.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EzShareApp - CPAP Data Downloader from EzShare SD card for macOS
It was a little hard to find.  Slight correction, you have to Google "github AdrianRFeeger EasyshareCPAP".  I hope to eventually look into this but I'm on nght 2 of trying to get used to my AirSense 10 Respond.  https://github.com/adrianRfeeger/ezShareCPAP
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for sharing the link.  Apologies that it was a little hard to find, I renamed the app but couldn't edit my original post. I also made a few additional changes which people should find helpful including automating an import to OSCAR and some gui changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I added the download link in your first post.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
Wow, that was so easy (with Mac arm silicon).  Literally drag and drop into the Applications folder and everything ran perfectly and the defaults matched the EzShare defaults.  I only had to configure where I wanted the daily files to land.  Highly recommended!!!

I did notice that you gave the UI a background image and moved some buttons around (only mentioning so anyone wlse who tries isn't surprised).
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 11 3,316 09-04-2024, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Reggie5489
  SD card not recording data for Oscar kadcpap 4 265 08-07-2024, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  Help I get -- Connect a flow generator or data card and try again -- what can I do virgilstucker 6 2,624 07-24-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: amanjj
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 203 32,141 07-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bwd1
  Automating process of getting CPAP data mgdapnea 7 1,563 06-26-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: ChickenLittle
  Imported Wellue O2 Data and Now CPAP Oscar Times Off awarren82 3 323 05-22-2024, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Put My SD card in Husband's CPAP Machine SideSleeper 5 487 05-20-2024, 11:35 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.