Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher & Paykel Simplus - Have you experienced teeth or jaw issues?
Fisher & Paykel Simplus - Have you experienced teeth or jaw issues?
Hi everyone!

Has anyone here experienced teeth or jaw issues from Fisher & Paykel Simplus?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fisher & Paykel Simplus - Have you experienced teeth or jaw issues?
With some masks, I’ve experienced my jaw being pulled back. I think you have to find one that doesn’t. Now, I use Pad-a-Cheeks on all straps, so I don’t have the straps exactly on my jaw. There’s some cushion there.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will admit that I'm a big F&P fan. Simplus is in that group, including the newer design, the Vitera. All their masks seem to require less tension as opposed to their competitors.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fisher and Paykel Simplus doesn't need to be tight. This is what I liked about it when I used it. And for that matter, any mask that needs to be uncomfortable or painful, isn't the right mask either in fit, shape, or size.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Persistent Hypopnea and Unclassified Apnea Issues with BiPap Settings behtaaash 5 115 39 minutes ago
Last Post: behtaaash
  [Equipment] Fisher and Paykel MikeMac 4 272 09-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Phaase
  Assistance with wife's CPAP issues Hammer641 6 181 09-01-2024, 06:45 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 64 9,525 08-31-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: moreau2
  AitFit F20 With Dreamstation - AAV Issues kymmitsu 9 3,266 08-28-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Big Guy
  CPAP issues after tonsillectomy + septoplasty bloom25 25 2,455 08-19-2024, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jaguarman9991
  'Mental' issues restricting machine use riteoh123 7 375 08-16-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Narcil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.