Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
So when you start SleepyHead from FlashPAP the Import function won't work, but if you start SleepyHead independently the Import will work from the G:\ drive. . . . Interesting!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2017, 06:18 PM)Effers Wrote: Crimson, that is pretty much how it went although I am still using an SD card at this point, so pointed FlashPAP to G:

I performed the last step you mention below (Exit and run Sleep Tracking Software), SH launches, enter password, and no data for the 27th. I go through the steps again, this time FlashPAP mentions the empty folder for the 27th. Launch SH again, same results. I then exit FlashPAP and launch SH independently and use the import function from G:. And there it is.
Were you using the  import function in SleepyHead after SleepyHead started or just using the Exit and run Sleep Tracking Software button in FlashPAP the first two times?
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson - when I used FlashPAP it imports all the data except 20170227. Just one day. Unfortunately I cant replicate until tomorrow as I have already imported (after the fact) the data while in SH.

Pupcamper - I originally tried the import function within FlashPAP and the one day would not show up in SH after clicking "Exit and run Sleep Tracking Software". I had to close FlashPAP, launch SH, then import from G:

Long story short I believe...FlashPAP gets in wirelessly to the G: SD card, however it appears within FlashPAP I can get all the data pushed into SH. The result is I have an extra step to go independently to SH and import from G:

Not the end of the world by any means...I eliminated the removal of the card from the Resmed box
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll attempt to create your setup and see if I can replicate your problem. . . tomorrow.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No worries Crimson, don't want to cause extra work for anyone. I works with just an additional step. Plus I will verify issue tomorrow when I have a new dataset.

Full disclosure... I may be working on trying Sleep Master and its viewer, which looks pretty cool. I like green/red indicators..(use to work in a network operations center)
Post Reply Post Reply
Effers,
I tried to duplicate your problem without success.  

I put a blank formatted SD card in my PC.   I then started FlashPAP and changed the destination folder to the SD card, drive "H:\" in my case.   I pressed the Scan button and it found my WiFi card and showed that all the files needed to be copied since the H:\ folder was empty.   After downloading the data, I pressed the Exit and Run Sleep Tracking Software.  It went into SleepyHead. I used a "test" patient and selected Import.  Immediately SH selected the H:\ drive for data.   Oddly, it imported the data faster than when I point it to the normal hard drive folder.

Sorry you're having the problems.  It doesn't look like I'm going to be of any help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks and I think you (and pupcamper) solved my issue, or user error. Let me know if I am offbase....

I thought (under the assumption) when you pressed "Exit and Run Sleep Tracking Software" it automatically imported the data into SleepyHead when it launched. I did not know I had to select import within SleepyHead.

If what I am saying is correct, I am so sorry for wasting your time.... <please step away from the computer>
Post Reply Post Reply
Effers,
You are correct.  You didn't waste my time.  All I was going to do was procrastinate, but i can do that later.  Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2017, 11:41 AM)Effers Wrote: Thanks and I think you (and pupcamper) solved my issue, or user error. Let me know if I am offbase....

I thought (under the assumption) when you pressed "Exit and Run Sleep Tracking Software" it automatically imported the data into SleepyHead when it launched. I did not know I had to select import within SleepyHead.

If what I am saying is correct, I am so sorry for wasting your time.... <please step away from the computer>

There is a command line switch to have FlashPAP attempt to automatically send the keyboard commands to initiate an import in SH after it launches it.  However, sometimes it works reliably and other times it seems like the computer is busy with other things and fails to send the keyboard commands successfully.

Regarding the empty folder message, the AirSense creates a folder for the next day before it ever writes anything for that day.  This is why FlashPAP ignores a folder if it is empty.

Hope this helps as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Checked my data transfer tonight. User error on my end. Everything woks as directed. Thanks much for all the help!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toshiba FlashAir SD Card, Mac (M2), OSCAR Setup Help WarDaddy427 1 316 10-02-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: donsburg
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 3 1,570 09-03-2024, 05:15 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 203 34,212 07-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bwd1
  Wifi to Oscar KimLB 1 455 07-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Toshiba FlashAir on Mac Notes mtwomey 12 2,849 06-29-2024, 09:36 AM
Last Post: risherwood
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 15 4,028 05-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Last Post: narual
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 1,213 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.