Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

2.5 months into using CPAP, looking for possible adjustment recconendations.
RE: 2.5 months into using CPAP, looking for possible adjustment recconendations.
ah okay, thank you! So therorhetically, if one could not reduce flow limits with pressure and has an increase in central apneas due to epr, would they be a candidate for bi-pap?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 2.5 months into using CPAP, looking for possible adjustment recconendations.
Theoretically, yes. But everything depends on the degree of AHI / FL and CAs to get a prescription. You can also get them without a prescription if you are willing to pay.  
Resolving these issues can be the bipap and the trigger feature of devices like mine.
Post Reply Post Reply
okay, interesting. I guess we will see where things go from here. I slept last night with 0 EPR, when i tried to do that a couple months ago i could not. So this is progress. I am currently under the weather so I was not able to mouth tape the full night to prevent leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Backend" adjustment by sleep doc on Aircurve 10 ASV 40Hz 4 109 Yesterday, 02:59 PM
Last Post: 40Hz
  [Pressure] 3 months on CPAP, results have been mixed threeeyedsloth 15 441 Yesterday, 12:09 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Aerophagia - Gassy - 5+ months now apneavolt 2 163 10-14-2024, 09:43 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
Sad No improvement after 5 months, Please HELP Sylka 3 189 10-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Sylka
  Couple months in.. how does it look? Any recommendations? ReclaimingMySleep 9 427 10-01-2024, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Frequent awakenings after 11 months, desperate for help, not sure what to do anymore Miau 8 366 09-28-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Miau
  [Diagnosis] On CPAP for 3 months and still exhausted please HELP!! Willrule88 9 531 09-25-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Stracky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.