Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help, Re: "Install the Encore Pro2"
Help, Re: "Install the Encore Pro2"
Hello,
I have a problem when I install the Encore Pro2.
I CANNOT complete the installation. The software need to restart my pc when installing but after restart my pc, the restart required is show again and again.
I already try follow the required to restart 10 times but still not work.

My PC is Window 10 Pro and already install “.NET Framework 4.8.1” and “Windows Installer 5.0” and “SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1” before start to install the Encore Pro2.

Have anyone know how to solute this problem? Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help, Re: "Install the Encore Pro2"
Hi henry777!  -  Welcome
Which Dreamstation do you have, DS1 or DS2?  You may wish to try installing OSCAR and see if it will read your data.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,
I am using DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS30.
May I confirm my Dreamstation is suitable for use Encore Pro2?
How can I success to install the system if it is suitable?

Of course I will try to use OSCAR if I cannot use Encore Pro2.
But, the Philips official system is my priority because I don't know my doctor is not accept for output report in other system.

The main reason is that I don't want spend the time to the dealer and output my report everytime.

Thanks for your reply again.
Post Reply Post Reply
If this is a new machine, it probably is the Dreamstation 2 series.  In that case, Encore Pro will not work with it, since Philips encrypted the data.  This model requires a new, special software (Philips Care Orchestrator) only available to medical professionals and medical goods suppliers.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Oh, I am not sure my Dreamstation is 2 series or not, I just rent from medical goods suppliers.
No relate information show my model is 2 series when I search.
Have any information to show my model is 1 or 2 series?
My model (DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS30 AMM NB.IN)  should be "https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/product/HCINX1130T19/dreamstation-bipap-avaps-noninvasive-ventilator"
and manufacturing date is 2022-03-30.

Btw, if Philips encrypted the data that say including OSCAR also cannot work? yes?
And, do you know why I cannot install the Encore Pro 2 in my case?

Thanks. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
No idea about Encore Pro. An OSCAR team member decrypted the data and created the code in OSCAR to read it. That is why I told you to get OSCAR, because it will read both versions of the DreamStation. Based on the manufacturing date, I do believe it is a version 2.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot to ask, did you download Encore Pro from this site? Did you download the Installation and Admin Guide?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
OK. I will download OSCAR and try it! Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Encore Pro? meaning not is Encore Pro 2?
I download my software "Encore Pro 2" from this site only, 
Link "https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-EncorePro-2-24-Software-Download-Link-for-PR-DreamStation-machines-only"

Of course, I also download the Installation and Admin Guide, and follow the guide to setup.

Have Encore Pro except "Encore Pro 2"? Please share the link to me if have, Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
We have EncorePro 2.24 in the Private Files and Links Forum. Is this the one you installed? It's a very large file, so might take some time to download. If you're unable to install or it doesn't work with your DreamStation, then as stated above, try OSCAR.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  installation of Encore pro 2 karicheahmed 2 63 09-12-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Encore Basic Data Import juan8474 1 417 08-16-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Irish7281
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 18 3,520 05-26-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: hmcb2b
  OSCAR Install Problems on Win 11 Pro [SOLVED, post #36] chzuck 35 2,345 05-08-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: chzuck
Sad Importación de datos Encore Basic juan8474 0 302 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: juan8474
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 428 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 1,094 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.