Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with BMC Resmart GII
RE: Help with BMC Resmart GII
Would suggest that you turn on reslex to 2,
Turn minimum pressure to 8
What kind of mask are you using dose the mask have exhalation port?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2023, 02:51 AM)Psychotech Wrote: Would suggest that you turn on reslex to 2,
Turn minimum pressure to 8
What kind of mask are you using dose the mask have exhalation port?

I use the Philips Respironics DreamWisp and yes it has the respirators..
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2023, 03:00 AM)Andreselos Wrote: I use the Philips Respironics DreamWisp and yes it has the respirators..

Ok change the settings as recommended, use for 3 nights post results
Also increase ramp pressure to 5-6
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I already changed it last night, I felt a good improvement, I didn't wake up so tired, I'll be back here soon!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2023, 08:40 AM)Psychotech Wrote: Ok change the settings as recommended, use for 3 nights post results
Also increase ramp pressure to 5-6

Ok friend, follow the report of the 3 days!

Post Reply Post Reply
Well your ahi seems ok, but the most important question is how are you feeling?

Tip: do lung/breathing exercises using spirometer also check YouTube for breathing exercises
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-23-2023, 11:01 PM)Psychotech Wrote: Well your ahi seems ok, but the most important question is how are you feeling?

Tip: do lung/breathing exercises using spirometer also check YouTube for breathing exercises

I still feel tired when I wake up, and I struggle to get out of bed, but maybe it's because these days I'm sleeping very little because of work, or maybe I'm just not used to it.. but I did feel a slight improvement. I work overnight and leave at 6 a.m., I go to sleep around 8 a.m. and try to wake up at 3 p.m. to take care of household chores, but these days it's been really hard for me to wake up. I usually wake up to someone calling me, because if I don't, I think I'll sleep all day. I'll look into exercising!
Post Reply Post Reply
may be that is your problem as per who a minimum of 8hrs of sleep is needed to feel fully rested, your sleep apnea is just one side of the story another side is less sleeping hours over time it will take a toll on your body now that is what your feeling
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2023, 01:13 AM)Psychotech Wrote: may be that is your problem as per who a minimum of 8hrs of sleep is needed to feel fully rested, your sleep apnea is just one side of the story another side is less sleeping hours over time it will take a toll on your body now that is what your feeling

Ok friend, thank you very much, I will try to regulate my sleep to see if it improves, so is everything okay with the device's adjustment?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2023, 02:36 AM)Andreselos Wrote: Ok friend, thank you very much, I will try to regulate my sleep to see if it improves, so is everything okay with the device's adjustment?

Well it seems so, use the same setting for 15 days if you still feel tiered turn reslex to 3 but keep an eye on central apnea index(cai) if it increases you will need to decrease reslex
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMC Bpap RESmart GII settings Oskar.Kim 17 2,746 08-14-2020, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Oskar.Kim
  [CPAP] Clinician Setup Manual for BMC RESmart G II macleodal 1 2,759 03-22-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] RESmart CPAP - Entering Setup Kevin5050 3 2,334 07-25-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  bmc resmart G11 cheetah 3 2,254 03-10-2017, 08:51 PM
  Sleepyhead and BMC RESmart mickeytg 3 2,003 11-05-2016, 01:08 PM
  [Pressure] Adjusting pressure on RESmart CPAP machine garyd86421 5 6,697 10-20-2016, 10:32 AM
Last Post: garyd86421
  Looking for manual for "RESmart Auto" c-pap Tanya Kimber 3 1,875 03-21-2016, 10:34 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.