Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] fudo - CPAP Therapy Assistance
RE: Interpret Oscar chart please
Hello,

Thanks to you guys from apnea board I fill way better than before. No headaches, no chest pain,no back pain, much better sleeping.My life changed 100% for better.

You guy doing a great job.

Here are my 3 nights data:

Sorry, my mistake, here's good one

Post Reply Post Reply
Glad we could help
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

I attached last 3 nights of my charts.  Could you comment it?  Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
How to improve flow limitation
Hello,

Here are my last 3 nights.

How to improve flow limitation or anything else.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to improve flow limitation
I looked back at an earlier thread and see you got good advice about using EPR and raising your pressure a little. You could consider raising your pressure a bit more; that's something you could do slowly, perhaps first to 11.4. If you try that, stay with those settings for at least three nights to see whether there's any improvement in the FLs.

Your heaviest FLs are to some extent clustered. Are you possibly rolling onto your back or tucking your chin down toward your chest off and on during the night?

But stepping back, how are you sleeping? And how rested do you feel? For some people, even fairly heavy FLs don't make any difference to their sleep; other people are quite sensitive to them.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: fudo - CPAP Therapy Assistance
fudo - Thanks to Dormeo for pointing out your other threads relating to your CPAP therapy.  I have merged them so it will make it easier for those that offer advice to see your history in one thread. To provide a more inclusive title, I have renamed it to "fudo - CPAP Therapy Assistance". Please use this thread for all your therapy related posts.

Thanks! Smile
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 33 3,156 6 hours ago
Last Post: G. Szabo
  assistance with analyzing cpap data jentlesoal 11 509 6 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  Recently started CPAP therapy (AHI 56.9) naani 11 496 10-12-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 193 2,120 10-12-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NoCaffAfter4 - Therapy assistance NoCaffAfter4 42 1,396 10-07-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] new to cpap therapy,. not having any success yet. sjlulz 3 197 09-15-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Help me understand Oscar report and optimize CPAP therapy Oliverwoods 1 242 09-07-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.