Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ISO MEMBERS WITH ST-A EXPERIENCE
ISO MEMBERS WITH ST-A EXPERIENCE
Hello.

Not sure if this is proper etiquette to post, please removed if not allowed.

I am back on ST-A after a number of years.  I never really got going with my ST-A as I had to turn it back in after a few months.  If anyone with ST-A experience can help me I would greatly appreciate it. (Not sure how to link to it but it is named below).  Some of my questions have already been posted in the thread.

I have a thread already running,Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ve-10-ST-A
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone had turbinate reduction surgery and not experience Empty Nose Syndrome? sleepingbetterinFl 4 105 5 hours ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [CPAP] Advice needed - anyone with Oscar experience! limoz 5 281 07-31-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Wife's CPAP Experience snpperhd 18 929 05-21-2024, 09:23 PM
Last Post: snpperhd
Question (OSCAR)Help needed, with analyzing a breathing curve, any experience with this? :-) Letsfixthis 4 430 05-14-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] anyone have experience with iSLEEP in Las Vegas? hwnboy 0 281 05-02-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: hwnboy
  Experience with Cigna and Travel CPAP Chitlom 0 307 04-30-2024, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Chitlom
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 652 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.