Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do You See Anything I Could Improve on My Oscar Results?
Do You See Anything I Could Improve on My Oscar Results?
Hi All,

I have been a lurker for a while now, but never posted anything. I have just tried to learn for what is being discussed. I have been on auto CPAP since 2018. It has been an up and down experience. I can't say that I have ever woken up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I started using the Bleep Eclipse a few months ago and it has been the most agreeable mask for me and I think I have tried most of them. I just started using a Somnoseal and I double tape my mouth. My sleep doctor did say that I have very little room in the back of my throat, but offered no suggestions, so I have made an appointment with my dentist who helps people who have sleep apnea. I wanted to get my leaks under control so that I can then zero in on my pressure. 

Below are my Oscar results from last night. I just want to know if anyone has any suggestions or are these results pretty good. I would say they are the best I have ever had and I slept the most consecutive hours that I have in a long time. I have tried EPR several times and I am not a fan at all. I also do better on a consistent pressure. 

If anyone sees anything obvious, will you let me know? . 

Thanks! 

***  Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed  ***
Images can not be inserted directly into a post or hosted from a personal computer.
Please upload apnea related images (only) to the Apnea Board server or use an image hosting service for all others.  
Please read this link for further information:  "How to: Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board" .
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Do You See Anything I Could Improve on My Oscar Results?
Welcome to the forum Sissy63, the link doesn't work to see your Oscar data, can you please try to format it correctly?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help analyzing results. Low AHI but still sleepy boromt 14 487 09-28-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Alarming results on oscar Lucy84 11 441 09-27-2024, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help with Sleep Study Results cjk422 8 272 09-25-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: cjk422
  Understanding sleep study results Moemah123 11 409 09-18-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] How to improve by CPAP numbers Willsta007 3 210 09-15-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Willsta007
  OSCAR Results Help Napnea4 4 217 09-07-2024, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Question [CPAP] Oscar results - How can I improve on this further? nomosnow 4 287 09-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: nomosnow

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.