Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

acquired an aircurve vauto 10/self titrating
RE: acquired an aircurve vauto 10/self titrating
i tried bi-level again last night. these are the results. my usual cpap pressure is 11, so i used that as a high, and 7 for the low. the other settings i'm not familiar with. 

can anyone offer suggestions? i normally use v-com with the cpap, but took it out of the circuit for the bi-level.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
made minor adjustments and had worse numbers. trying to self-titrate with bi-level is tricky.

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't mean to interfere with the excellent help you are being provided, but I just thought I'd throw my two-cents in here. If it was me, I would raise my minimum EPAP pressure to 6 cm and change the "Trigger" setting to "High".
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks, i'll try that. and i think the ps is too much. i might try 3
Post Reply Post Reply
I wouldn't change too many things at once. Your Flow Limit is looking pretty good for now. Unless you are experiencing discomfort, I wouldn't change it until you try the other changes.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
it looks like bi-level likes much lower numbers for me than regular CPAP. i tried a new nasal pillow mask (p30i). i used mouth tape, too. it looks like the tape failed at around 4:15.

for some reason my wellue 02 ring won't connect to my pc this morning. it's charging, but shows up as not connected in the software. i'll have to dig up an old cable to try that. i hope the data saves on the ring.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How should I set up my AirCurve 10 Vauto Josephkpc 15 796 10-19-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Josephkpc
  Resmed Aircurve 11 VAuto I:E LaserBoi 7 354 10-16-2024, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  "Backend" adjustment by sleep doc on Aircurve 10 ASV 40Hz 4 184 10-15-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: 40Hz
  Self titration Aircurve 10 VAUTO HELP georgesadam 18 699 10-15-2024, 01:06 PM
Last Post: georgesadam
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 12 1,229 10-11-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Titrating ASV with low AHI kevinonasv 10 381 10-05-2024, 12:17 PM
Last Post: kevinonasv
  [Mod Note] Are There Any Aircurve 11 ST ot ST-A Users? Crimson Nape 2 211 10-05-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.