Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help Improve stabilize results
Help Improve stabilize results
Wondering if you can help me stabilize and improve my results. I have a Resmed machine that has cpap bipap and vauto options. I use the Vauto options set at 10-14 with PS of 2. I have tried different settings but it only gets worse. PS 3-4 worse and increased and decreased ipap and epap but again worse.

Wondering if you can take a look to see how i can stabilize my results as they can swing from 8 to 22. This is the best i have been able to obtain.

Thank you for the help.

[improper code deleted by Moderator, see note below]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help Improve stabilize results
You're doing it wrong... First read this wiki page:

https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ganization

Then here's instructions on how to properly attach your OSCAR screenshots to Apnea Board:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help Improve stabilize results
10-14
Ps2
Would give you an inhale of 12
Exhale of 10
Max 14

Is that what you want?  Most people get a VAUTO to be able to set the pressure support (ps) to a number grater than 3. 3 is as high of a EPR or PS as a Resmed Cpap can go.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Understanding sleep study results Moemah123 5 129 10 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [CPAP] How to improve by CPAP numbers Willsta007 3 120 09-15-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Willsta007
  OSCAR Results Help Napnea4 4 171 09-07-2024, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Question [CPAP] Oscar results - How can I improve on this further? nomosnow 4 248 09-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: nomosnow
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 15 1,459 09-03-2024, 08:32 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  Confusing WatchPAT One results jordybug 1 153 08-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Improve stabilize results jquintero 3 229 08-29-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: jquintero

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.