Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to CPAP
New to CPAP
I am on my thrid night and want to make sure I am headed in the right direction.  Here is my screen shot from my third night.

Min Settings raised each night 4, 5 to 6.  I just take off the mask when getting up to use the restroom and smartstart shuts it off and restarts when I put the mask back on.  Other than that I just wear the thing and try to sleep.  I think i will raise the min to 7 tonight.

Thank you for any imput you can provide.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to CPAP
Welcome to the forum dpape Smile

You have CAs, OAs, and Hypopnea events scattered around with minimal leaks and minimal flow limits, I would highly suggest setting the mode to cpap at close to your 99.5 percent pressure-so 12cm of fixed pressure.

Turn EPR on @ 1 and give this a try for tonight or for a nap before bed for 30 minutes to see how that pressure feels to you please. It will be more natural and will help with the CAs and hypopneas and cause less arousals and micro arousals.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to CPAP
Thank you for the suggestion Phaleronic.

What does that indicate "You have CAs, OAs, and Hypopnea events scattered around with minimal leaks and minimal flow limits" 
Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.