Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to CPAP - Please help me understand my OSCAR Data
New to CPAP - Please help me understand my OSCAR Data
I am having difficulty understanding how to use my CPAP machine effectively, despite watching and attempting to learn. Could you please provide some suggestions on how to optimize my therapy byreviewingthe OSCAR data? Additionally, I have been experiencing dry mouth. I have adjusted the tube temperature and humidifier level, but I would like to ensure that I am using standardized settings. It does not need to be exact.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to CPAP - Please help me understand my OSCAR Data
Hi hyrola!  -  Welcome
First, since your post deals with your therapy and not software, I have moved it to the Main Forum.  

I don't fully understand your request.  Are you seeking help with your therapy, or just wanting to understand the CPAP's reporting parameters better?

Also, while in OSCAR, please use the F12 key for Windows and Linux, and Fn+F12 key combination on a Mac to take the screenshot.  Make sure OSCAR is in full screen mode.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same problem.

I have 7 years of Oscar data. Looking for someone with experience to look at this data and advise me as to whether or not I should be either adjusting my Airsense 10 settings or arranging a sleep study or ....

I understand this might involve payment for services rendered.

Please advise.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Pogo007!   -  Welcome  
Download OSCAR and read my post above on taking a screenshot, as well as, the links in my signature.  When ready to post, start your own therapy thread and post one or two days of your Daily screen's most recent sleep sessions.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepHQ data for someone struggling with CPAP therhile 29 779 3 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 26 1,006 3 hours ago
Last Post: alemon
  [Pressure] Help me understand Oscar report and optimize CPAP therapy Oliverwoods 1 64 5 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Just discovered OSCAR, how does my data look? mtdang 8 361 10 hours ago
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 1 78 Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  New to CPAP and OSCAR BSA25 3 104 Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Night 1 OSCAR Data Interpretation Stuartt 10 173 Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Stuartt

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.