Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

reboot aircurve 10
reboot aircurve 10
I just noticed this morning that my time usuage was inaccurate and read on here when I google to reboot.  How does one reboot the cpap aircurve 10? thank you in advance for your guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: reboot aircurve 10
Hi luebcke !  -  Welcome

Unplug the power cord from the CPAP to perform a reboot.  Allow about 30-seconds before reapplying the power.  This will provide enough time for any capacitor to discharge.

Usually, time usage may be due from the CPAP's clock incorrectly set. A Resmed's day is from noon till noon the next day.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
will the settings go to where they were set by the doctor or will I need to take pics so I can change the settings to where they are right now.  Unfortunately I don't have sleep apnea doctor  right now.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think they will stay the way they were previous to the "reboot". Otherwise when a person receives a machine in the mail how can it be received already preprogrammed?
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately, this can be a yes or no question. Normally, the settings will remain the same. However, on older CPAPs the onboard battery can go bad and this will then reset the machine back to the factory defaults, including the time and date, when it's powered back up. As far as taking photos of the setup screens, if you are or were using OSCAR, then you have all the settings in the Daily screen.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  acquired an aircurve vauto 10/self titrating eok361 21 810 10-24-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: eok361
  How should I set up my AirCurve 10 Vauto Josephkpc 15 840 10-19-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Josephkpc
  Resmed Aircurve 11 VAuto I:E LaserBoi 7 376 10-16-2024, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  "Backend" adjustment by sleep doc on Aircurve 10 ASV 40Hz 4 201 10-15-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: 40Hz
  Self titration Aircurve 10 VAUTO HELP georgesadam 18 748 10-15-2024, 01:06 PM
Last Post: georgesadam
Sad [CPAP] Luna 3B (G3 A20) stuck in reboot loop snelson44 8 347 10-14-2024, 12:28 PM
Last Post: snelson44
  [Mod Note] Are There Any Aircurve 11 ST ot ST-A Users? Crimson Nape 2 217 10-05-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.