Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

posting oscar data
posting oscar data
I need help taking correct screen shots of my oscar data so I can post it and ask for some advice.
 I KNOW that it is laid out on the Oscar platform how you do it but I'm not tech savvy and REALLY need some more basic instructions on which screen shots are needed and HOW to do that. 
I know how to take screenshots of my Mac screen so that's a start but I don't know whether the screen shots should be standard or advanced or how to somehow compress the images so that all 14 graphs are visible etc. And do you post overviews? Statistics? Daily data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: posting oscar data
Advanced view is for ASV and ST-A model CPAPs. All others should use the Standard. The only difference between the two settings is the graph layout. There is no additional information displayed.

To take a screenshot on a Mac while in OSCAR, use the Fn+F12 key combination. Please read the links in my signature.

Since your question deals with forum account help, I'm moving this post to the Forum Account Help section.

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Organize your Screenshot according to the instructions in this link:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

You'll want to post a chart from the Daily page.  For starters, the graphs we need to see are:  Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Flow Limitations and Leak Rate.  Please use the Standard View.  
If you are using an ASV machine, then use the Advanced view.

Always include the left side bar statistics, minus the calendar and pie chart.

Set your display to the Standard view.  
(View > Reset Graphs > Standard)
Take a screenshot of your Daily screen.
   * For Windows or Linux: Use the F12 key
   * For a Mac: Use Fn+F12  

When done organizing your chart, use the Attachment Feature to post your Screenshot.

https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...pnea_Board
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Moving this thread to the Software Support Forum because it's more about OSCAR than how to use the forum software.

I'll leave a 7-day re-direct here so that others can find the thread after today.

Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much!

Thank you! I think I have an AVS machine because It's an Aircurve bipap
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! I have the Aircurve by rested and am on bipap so I think that's AVS
Post Reply Post Reply
Julia, whenever you're ready, start a new thread in the main forum and post an OSCAR
chart for review.

Be sure you have an SD card in your Pap machine while sleeping or you will only see summary data.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar only shoe summary data BlueSky1958 2 90 Yesterday, 12:10 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  uploading data to oscar nachumj 5 218 09-11-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS50F data won't load to OSCAR SpO2Res 14 3,135 08-17-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: BetterWorld
  SD card not recording data for Oscar kadcpap 4 308 08-07-2024, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  Syncing Oscar data folder between computers Stefanyshyn 2 289 07-29-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Stefanyshyn
  OSCAR Backup-journal function does not export any data (days)? DozyLamb 0 173 07-22-2024, 05:13 AM
Last Post: DozyLamb
  OSCAR - anyway to get data from NightShift into OSCAR please? dannahaz 10 1,534 06-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: dannahaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.