Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sample ChoiceMMed MD300W1 dat file
sample ChoiceMMed MD300W1 dat file
Hi -

would someone be so kind as to provide a choicemmed md300w1 dat file so i can debug some software i'm working on?

i have an EMAY bluetooth O2 meter that works with iPhone. it produces CSV files; i was able to write a small python script to convert that to a somnopose CSV file. OSCAR imports that fine but of course i'd rather import the data as O2 data.

after looking at the OSCAR gitlab code a bit i realized i would be easier to transmogrify the data into a md300w1 .dat file rather than add support directly to OSCAR. i've got the code working, but OSCAR doesn't like it much and creates thousands of oximetry sessions when there should be 1. i wanted to look directly at a .dat file so i can confirm exactly what the file format is supposed to me. i feel like the comments in the OSCAR source code must be missing something.

it doesn't have to be a long one, just a few minutes would be fine. i don't know if it can be attached to this board directly, so maybe it would have to be uploaded to google drive or similar.

thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sample ChoiceMMed MD300W1 dat file
huh, i must have gotten OSCAR into a bad state loading some bogus data while i was developing the script. i restarted the program and it was able to read in my file just fine. i'll clean up the code and post it for anyone who is interested.
Post Reply Post Reply
I came across your post because I was also looking for a sample data file to write a python converter for my O2Ring oximeter. Did you make any progress here? I would love to either have a look at the data file you found (or generated) so I could do the same.
Post Reply Post Reply
i never found the data file but i did get the converter working. subsequently i wrote a converter for emay to md300 binary files in python, but then ElectricalPaul picked it up and made it into a proper python program. it has much better error checking and works with different time formats now.

https://github.com/ElectricalPaul/emay2medview
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to upload zip file for a new model Resmed? stevenospam 18 785 10-14-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: CaptainDave
  How to open .pdat file BB37 4 629 10-11-2024, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Glen Moray
  Wellue Viatom File Import Pogo007 3 397 08-05-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: since1984
  Healthy person sample Oscar Export available for comparison? jawsurgerycanidate453 3 296 07-19-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 425 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 457 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 964 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.