Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR SPO2 Import Issue from Vihealth(Checkme O2)
Sad 
OSCAR SPO2 Import Issue from Vihealth(Checkme O2)
I use a Viatom Checkme O2 and export the data to my Android phone via the ViHealth app. The app only shows export of data for PDF and CSV and every instruction I have seen says to select binary. This option is not available, the Vihealth app version is 2.75.19. Did they eliminate the binary option? I tried the CSV data and that caused a CTD.

Ok, I solved this and will leave in case others are looking for the same information.

You need to connect your Android phone directly to your PC via USB and then go to this directory and copy the .dat file(s)

• This PC\Your _Android_Phone\Internal storage\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files\Unique Number\host
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR SPO2 Import Issue from Vihealth(Checkme O2)
I've been contemplating getting the Wellview ring, but I've been avoiding it because of all the hoops to jump through to get the data. You may want to try connecting the ring directly to your computer and using the O2 Insight software. You can download that at https://getwellue.com/pages/pc-software. There are several posts on this forum that try to address getting the data from the Wellvue into OSCAR. I did a google search and found some. Here's a link to one thread that might help: 
https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...e-O2-OSCAR

I hope that helps somewhat.

- cyberfiche
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR SPO2 Import Issue from Vihealth(Checkme O2)
I used the checkme O2 ring, it's a decent rig. I used it on the computer though and it integrated just fine with Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Health] Worried about spO2 drops during the day and night... ZeroShun 2 78 Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Last Post: ZeroShun
  Air Pressure Issue Vako 2 106 Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Vako
  [Equipment] Wellue Checkme Max O2 Watch mu50256 1 101 09-23-2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  Mold issue / cleaning CPAP (the unit, not tubing), Resmed S9 NightOwl42 11 1,777 09-13-2024, 01:44 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42
  Mask Seal issue HarveyCPAP 2 190 09-11-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: HarveyCPAP
  Humidifier Issue Vako 11 412 08-31-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Vako
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 20 1,434 08-30-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.