Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What is OSCAR's unit of measurement for "Snore"? And, more importantly, how could I
What is OSCAR's unit of measurement for "Snore"? And, more importantly, how could I
have found that info myself?  I looked in both the online users' guide and the glossary listed under OSCAR's Help menu.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What is OSCAR's unit of measurement for "Snore"? And, more importantly, how could I
For ResMed machines, at least, Snore has no units given in the PLD.edf file. All we can say is that 4 is worse than 1, for example.

In general, any units of measurement will show up in ToolTips, although I don't think we made it a rule.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  analyzing OSCAR snore chart cberistain 1 1,169 12-18-2021, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  What units are the Snore Volume numbers in OSCAR? verysincere 4 1,965 09-16-2021, 11:59 AM
Last Post: NelsonM
  Testing new CPAP unit. How will it show on Oscar? drmaestro 3 955 05-20-2020, 02:53 PM
Last Post: drmaestro
  SPO2 Assistant crazy event or unit error? help007 2 1,210 09-25-2018, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  measurement uncertainty 0rangebear 3 2,009 03-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.