Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and NONIN 3150 oximeter?
RE: OSCAR and NONIN 3150 oximeter?
The URL is a manufacturer's website is totally acceptable to list here.  It is not a sales portal.  I have edited your post to allow others easy access to the file.

Thanks, I couldn't post it because this board software doesn't allow someone with less than 5 posts to post a url.

> As far as the CSV file, with a one-second sampling a seven-hour sleep session could easily be 25200 lines at basically 32 bytes per line would yield, with overhead, a file size of almost 1 MB.  It would be better to see if the binary data used to generate the CSV file would be more efficient for importing the data.  It's definitely worth considering.  Does Nonin have a PC version of their software, or is it a mobile app only?

As far as I'm aware, the only software Nonin makes that can receive the bluetooth connection is this free Nonin Connect app for Android and iOS. There is another app called Nonin nVision which can receive the oximeter data using a proprietary USB cable, analyze it and produce reports, but it's quite pricey. I am planning to get that software, but it seems like OSCAR could be a good alternative solution.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had been getting oximeter data (Nonin 3150BLE) until recently.  Believe you took my SD card data and upgraded Oscar program. It now does not show label or graphs.  Can I resend SD card to your dropbox.  Have reloaded Oscar and repaired Nonin 3150 with my ResMed 11.  Runing Sequoia 15 on iMac
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, send to me. Be sure to include your AB username in the filename. You would be amazed at how many "data.zip" filenames I have received. I've found that working on OSCAR does not impart clairvoyance.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
User e727147.  Need dropbox address as no longer have
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR Data Submission Upload Link
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Archive.zip
Link just opened window dropbox label Hope this works
Post Reply Post Reply
Dropbox is not currently handling upload requests. Must have some water in the lines. I will keep checking and let you know when it is back online. Also, if you're sending "Archive.zip", what part of the file name is your Apnea Board username?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-26-2024, 04:07 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Dropbox is not currently handling upload requests.  Must have some water in the lines.
- Red

Just checked my dropbox. the URL have changed.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tluumtei8...wwm91&dl=0 It is not the normal file request but it may work.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
e727147
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discrepancy with desaturation events between Sleepyhead and Oximeter software Asjb 3 2,031 09-28-2024, 03:23 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 11 3,592 09-04-2024, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Reggie5489
  Software for a Contec CMS 50E pulse oximeter dschalk 8 2,360 06-05-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: stew51
Question DreamStation 2 & Nonin 3150 Pulse Oximeter Snoring Cowboy 5 3,109 05-10-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: mazingas65
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 125 24,245 04-14-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: msfabus
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 435 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 571 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: capman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.