Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing
Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing
Hi
A few days ago I was issued with a Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus auto-CPAP machine by the NHS. I have a follow-up appointment where they look at the data after six weeks and review its settings.
Their attitude is very, very much that I just switch it on and off and nothing else and leave the rest to them.
I would like to access the data on the machine without its being possible to detect that I have done so, as they would be absolutely horrified if they knew that I was doing this. I will just look at the data, not change anything.
I have both a smartphone and a Windows laptop with Bluetooth and also an SD card reader (I believe that there is both PC software and an app available and that the machine contains an SD card).
Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing
https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...hines-only

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2023, 11:12 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...hines-only

- Red

Thanks! I guess that there is no way that anyone could tell that the SD card had been temporarily removed if I did this while the machine was powered off?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Lucy - thanks for your reply. I should have followed up and said that I had successfully copied the data from the card onto a computer and then analysed it using the Prisma software. "statistic.psstat" seems to be the file of interest for this machine. I didn't access the card from my computer directly, in case that left a trace.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lowenstein Unknown PrismaLine mw1655 0 107 09-08-2024, 01:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Löwenstein prismaSMART and OSCAR? since1984 3 305 09-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Anewser
  Oscar software compliance report KingT45 0 170 08-22-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: KingT45
Question Software Upgrade AirSense to AirCurve Dodies 5 396 08-20-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Breas Medical HDM Data Viewer Software - In Ubuntu? mcman56 1 188 08-17-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Raspberry Pi and Latest Oscar software lg2010 1 308 08-11-2024, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 6 3,529 07-31-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Adolfow

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.