Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Owner - Knightsbridge Dual Chin Strap
RE: Owner - Knightsbridge Dual Chin Strap
I can understand that there are structural issues with the ear apertures. My biggest problem with the cap (not the Air Deluxe) was that I sleep on my right side (I can't sleep on my left side due to other physical issues), and the thick straps and pads over my ear were quite painful after a while. The cap was fine if I slept on my back, but I can only do that for short periods of time. Even without ear cutouts, the cap might have worked out OK if I could have purchased one that had straps attaching on the left instead of the right. That might also be good for left-handed people. Maybe it wouldn't be worth manufacturing "left handed" caps, but just thought I'd mention it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi cps22,

Well, yours is not the first suggestion/request for that and we have done that before.  We used to have a customizations page providing that option, and when I am up and running again we will do so again ...
Post Reply Post Reply
That's great, thanks for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Larry,

Glad to read you've gotten your company back from those Guatemalan smugglers. I bought two of the KB caps, one in 2021 that's been working flawlessly. I bought a second so I could keep it with my travel CPAP rig. This was purchased in November 2022.
This second one worked well up until a certain point, where the back velcro piece has started to separate from the cap.
I wanted to reach out for a replacement in 2023, but then I saw the posts to not deal with the company due to the takeover. I did not want to part with the cap, because I wouldn't think I would ever see it again, and certainly did not want to buy a replacement. At this point I don't know what I could do, but of course I want to work with you. Could you direct me into what my options would be please?

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nightgagger,

If you hand-washed it as per the instructions and the stitching didn't last a year we will replace it. If it is longer than a year, we'll take it on a case by case basis.  Is it a sewing problem where the stitching was too close to the perimeter?  Can you send me a picture to larry@knightsbridgedualband.com?  

Return policy for defects will be posted on the website once it is back up.  I'm hoping, hoping, hoping soon already.

Kind regards,
Larry

Thank you for not supporting the counterfeiter!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 11 996 8 hours ago
Last Post: LaurenceShaw
  [Symptoms] Strap causes folliculitis sores fotoguy4u 9 14,375 09-24-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
Gross Back strap causing itchy scalp SuzieQsleep 1 139 09-21-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  How Are You Affected by Chin Tucking? BoxcarPete 6 1,251 09-06-2024, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Dodies
  Fixed Aerophagia using a Halo style chin strap ISeekRem 0 212 09-01-2024, 03:45 AM
Last Post: ISeekRem
  What works best? Chin strap or tape? JoshO71 7 380 08-30-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Chin Tucking as cause of apnea ejbpesca 122 10,353 08-04-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.