Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Wellue 02 Ring Customer Support Review
Angry 
Wellue 02 Ring Customer Support Review

Just wanting to warn people about my negative experience with Wellue support. I bought an O2 ring from their website on May 19, delivered to me in NYC on May 24. The website says

You may return your fully functional and undamaged products for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your original order for a full refund or exchange.

The ring didn't fit and I didn't like that it fell off, so two days after delivery, I emailed asking for a refund.

They have haggled back and forth with me for two weeks over 5 emails (which come at night after an 18-36 hour delay) trying to avoid giving me a refund. In the first email I sent 3 photos of showing the ring, the serial number, and the model.  After two emails wanting to troubleshoot, they said they needed to escalate. In each each email I say "I do not want to troubleshoot please issue refund."

After asking for a photo of the ring on my finger which I sent they said:

May we know which finger do you wear it? 
     Could you kindly give us more details? 
     Kindly send us video about the issue, showing the SN# 
     on the backside of the device. So that we can check more to resolve this.

Then they needed another photo of the ring showing the model number. The next email they demanded photos of the accessories (just a 9" micro usb cable??)AND the ring and the packaging (which thank god I have).

Their Response:
     Sorry to hear that. May we know if you have any friends, etc that need it? We may partial refund, and then no need to return. What do you think?

Any questions feel free to contact us.
     Best Regards,
     Sylvia from Wellue

The email I received this morning finally gave me a return address to an individual in Hawaii, where I have to pay tracked shipping, and they said I only have 48 hours to provide them a tracking number, or they would be unable to accept the return.

I googled the name of the person they said to send the ring to and they are an artist/lawyer/musician in Hilo Hawaii which is very... iffy to me.

It shouldn't take so long to get a refund when I clearly asked for it in the first email, and sent them all the information that they needed to give me the refund.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Viatom/Wellue versus CMS50F Oximeters - A Comparison Ratchick 21 11,967 08-19-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [Product Review] Wellue SleepU Wrist Pulse Oximeter Crimson Nape 23 8,947 08-19-2024, 11:09 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [Product Review] Review of the Lookee Ring Sleep Oxygen Monitor with vibration alarm. paperboy 6 5,189 07-15-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Product Review] AlaxoStent Review (6” FDA Approved) SleepyCPAP 64 14,955 02-19-2024, 06:58 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Product Review] O2 Ring Oximeter ejbpesca 0 1,397 02-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  [Product Review] O2 ring data limit BlueSky1958 3 1,092 12-05-2023, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Cool [Product Review] Review Futuro Sleep Collar Rice95 9 8,728 06-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Labromaniac

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.