Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Software for Mac?
ResScan Software for Mac?
Hi all. New here. I’m. Sure this question has been asked quite a bit but was unable to find anything through “search”.

I have a Resmed S10. Is there any software available to download the SD card data to my MAC computer?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Software for Mac?
ResScan is fo Windows only. There is a MAC version of SleepyHead, which is the preferred software on the forum. There is a download link in my signature. The software is free.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
By the way. Welcome to the forum, Cam12! Banana

Sorry I was so brief earlier. I was at work using a smart phone, which doesn't work out too well for me sometimes. You've come to the right place to get questions on cpap treatment as well as various other topics.

Best wishes,
Mitch
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2018, 02:25 PM)MitchS Wrote: ResScan is fo Windows only. There is a MAC version of SleepyHead, which is the preferred software on the forum. There is a download link in my signature. The software is free.

Thanks. I really appreciate the quick reply and info..
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 5 2,208 2 hours ago
Last Post: DrJelly
  Software for Bipap Machine HoodedRobin 7 1,014 09-28-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: sinanacar
  Discrepancy with desaturation events between Sleepyhead and Oximeter software Asjb 3 2,065 09-28-2024, 03:23 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 5 2,450 09-23-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: MedvedD
  Oscar software compliance report KingT45 0 210 08-22-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: KingT45
Question Software Upgrade AirSense to AirCurve Dodies 5 453 08-20-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Breas Medical HDM Data Viewer Software - In Ubuntu? mcman56 1 219 08-17-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.