Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV Motor Life Exceeded message
RE: Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV Motor Life Exceeded message
Very good Smile I just replaced the motor in my AC10 Vauto, only took about 20 minutes but I wiped everything down and cleaned with cpap safe sanitizer so took it slow, new motor was 100.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sterling, be sure to check back when the new machine is delivered so we can watch the transformation and help with any issues. Congrats on being persistent and winning!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had my AirCurve 10S for almost 8 years and that message just popped up.  I intend to keep using it until it dies; I had bought a replacement about a year ago so I'm ready!
Post Reply Post Reply
That message is just sort of a warning.  It's not likely your machine will immediately stop working.  It could, but then again, it may last months longer.  

The important thing is to have a replacement ready to go.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2024, 05:38 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Sterling, be sure to check back when the new machine is delivered so we can watch the transformation and help with any issues. Congrats on being persistent and winning!

Thank you. I am on my way back to Mexico from NY, with a new AIRCURVE 11ASV. This whole saga seems to be ending
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Mod Note] Are There Any Aircurve 11 ST ot ST-A Users? Crimson Nape 2 86 6 minutes ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed Aircurve 10 VAUTO turning itself off and on throughout the night?? 17WRX 4 139 09-29-2024, 06:41 PM
Last Post: 17WRX
  acquired an aircurve vauto 10/self titrating eok361 9 397 09-26-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: eok361
  How should I set up my AirCurve 10 Vauto Josephkpc 14 553 09-25-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  AHI very high after switching from Dreamstation to Aircurve 10 mu50256 16 798 09-23-2024, 03:11 AM
Last Post: mu50256
  Aircurve 10 ASV kbjames 5 265 09-21-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: kbjames
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV: Central Apnea Not Relieved RVSleeper 50 2,257 09-13-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: RVSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.