Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0
Information 
New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0
Thanks to a very kind Apnea Board member, we now have the newer version of the SEFAM Analyze software for the SEFAM S.Box machines.

This is the (2023 release) SEFAM Analyze version 3.2.0

To download a free copy of this software, make sure you're logged into your Apnea Board forum account and go to our Private Files & Links Forum.

The link to the correct SEFAM thread is here:
https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...hines-only

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
RE: New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0
Thank you very much! I've been looking for a software for my Sefam S. Box machine for a long time.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! Downloaded and trying to figure it out. I think I will start a new thread to discuss this software with others who have this machine about how to interpret it etc. I don't have a clue how to interpret it yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you somuch! software for my Sefam S.Box machine is very useful! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I have looked at it a bit but I still don't really understand what to look at. I understand the summary data, but just in terms of understanding the vast amount of date it produces, I am not sure what I am looking at. Would be good to start a thread for people looking at Sefam Analyze to share wisdom maybe, like the rest are doing with Oscar?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software for Bipap Machine HoodedRobin 7 1,125 09-28-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: sinanacar
  Discrepancy with desaturation events between Sleepyhead and Oximeter software Asjb 3 2,130 09-28-2024, 03:23 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  SEFAM Analyse help? davestu 0 145 09-27-2024, 06:33 AM
Last Post: davestu
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 5 2,544 09-23-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: MedvedD
  Version 1.4 morningstar 0 188 09-02-2024, 02:26 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar software compliance report KingT45 0 246 08-22-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: KingT45
Question Software Upgrade AirSense to AirCurve Dodies 5 491 08-20-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.