Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unrecognized data from PR System One 60
Unrecognized data from PR System One 60
Whenever I insert the SD card from this machine, I get the alert from Oscar saying that it's never seen this data before and I should send the zip file of the SD card, so I'm attaching it here.

Also note that I think there's a bug related to this data: For example. yesterday I imported data from it for a short session, and that data showed up okay. Last night, I used my Resmed machine, and imported that data this morning. Last night's data was not visible, but the PR data from my short session yesterday was still there. I deleted my Oscar data directory, and then re-imported the data from my Resmed machine, and last night's data showed up.

Then I tried to import data from the PR machine again, and it went through the motions, but wouldn't show me the data. Note that these two datasets, from the Resmed and the PR machine, would have been in the same 24 hour period, so maybe there's a bug relating to displaying data from different machines on the same day? Not sure, I can do more testing if it's deemed important.

This is on MacOS Catalina, Oscar 1.5.3. Oscar has always complained about data from this machine, it's not just since 1.5.3

Attached Files
.zip   PRS1-560P-P05816609A674.zip (Size: 216.65 KB / Downloads: 0)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Unrecognized data from PR System One 60
You are not importing both brands into one profile, are you? I so, BIG mistake.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. I got conflicting advice about that in my other thread yesterday. I don't mind using multiple profiles though. 

I mainly posted this thread to provide the SD card zip file from the machine that Oscar finds unfamiliar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your CPAP is old enough that its data isn't needed. The message is probably being generated by using the different brands in the ore profile.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, it's always done that. even when that was the only machine I had.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unrecognized data from DS 1 ASV replacement DDDII 0 256 06-05-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: DDDII
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 645 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 2,189 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  I have a system one 750p doncaruana 4 708 08-14-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR and System One 60 ST Dog 6 979 11-12-2021, 09:22 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,604 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 1,203 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.