Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Well this is embarassing.
Well this is embarassing.
All this time, I thought that I was using an AirFit F40 FFM. I wasn't! I was using an F20. No idea how I got confused. 

Last night we went to bed and I slipped my mask on. I was still getting some noises. I got back up, and dug out my old AirFit F30 FFM. I put it on and right away noticed no noises. I also came to realize how much more comfortable it was. 

It sits under my nose and not on top like the F20 does. With the F20, it makes rubbing your nose impossible if it itches. And, it doesn't come anywhere close to your eyes. 

Anyways, I'm going to go thru my ton of still new supplies to see if I have any F30 cushions on hand. A frame and some headgear would be great. 

I still can't believe that somehow I was thinking that I was using an F40. I've never owned one now that I know this.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Well this is embarassing.
I went thru all of my CPAP supplies and organized it all. I have enough F30 supplies to last me two or more lifetimes. And, I'm in very good shape when it comes to the F20 stuff. 

I have three large storage tubs full. I now know exactly what I have and which tub(s) it's in.  

I feel like I really accomplished something today, and the day is still young.  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been trying to sort out my garage which is like your CPAP gear on steroids. At least I've been fining some things I forgot I lost.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Big Guy;
Its all about Logistics !!
Having worked for the Battalion Logistics Officer in the service 
it was Beans, Bullets, and Bandages then Inventory ..

There are so many different masks out there it is a wonder 
anyone can keep up .. Then it seems a new one comes out
every few weeks .. Just adds to the confusion how similar 
some are to each other the Resmed F 30 and F 40 being a
case in point ..

All We can do is Our best !!  Soldier On !!
Sauerkraut
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm going to reward myself by taking a nap. It's gonna be hot today, 90 or so, and we have the house a/c on, for the 1st time this year. 

It feels pretty darn nice.............. Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
"Finding some things I forgot I lost"

Instant classic - sounds like Twain - Thank you for the chuckle!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.