Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11
Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11
My Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her is no longer made and has been replaced by the Air Sense 11.  My AS 10 is at end of life, so I need to replace it.  I have a number of concerns, but one is simply the fact the AS 11 is longer and it will be an extremely tight fit inside my bedside cabinet.  Also, some videos I've watched have shown a code is needed to access the clinician's settings menu.  Is this true?  My sleep doc just put my last machine for autoset from 4-20 --- it was HORRIBLE.  I learned here how to fine tune it and was able to do the same for my husband, making us both very successful with treating our OSA.  

I'd love to hear from current AS 11 owners and what is needed to access the clinician settings.  

I am still going to try to find an AS 10 for Her if I can, but I need a back-up plan.  

Thanks - 

Jane
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11
Supplier #28 can replace the blower motor, calibrate it, and reset the run hours for $228 plus shipping. That is a great deal for a backup or main machine.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!  Great info!
Post Reply Post Reply
I had no trouble setting the pressure on my new AirSense 11. You can find the Clinical Manual and the easy way you do that at the set up tab above.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you do not use the humidifier, you can replace it with a side cover that will save a little space. I don't know if that would help you fit in your bedside cabinet or not! The side cover is not really mentioned in the manual, but can be had for about $20.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2024, 04:51 PM)jaw2004 Wrote: Also, some videos I've watched have shown a code is needed to access the clinician's settings menu.  Is this true? 
I'd love to hear from current AS 11 owners and what is needed to access the clinician settings.  

I'm not sure what video you watched but that is absolutely a lie. All you need to do is hold 2 buttons on the touchscreen for 3 seconds and you can access everything.

with the cover mine is 24cm (9.44") wide vs 10.2" with the humidifier.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!  I was just confirming access to the clinician menu isn't prevented.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 Autoset Too Much Pressure? MiRock72 7 259 09-24-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: MiRock72
  New Air Sense 11 User schuller007 1 148 09-04-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Do these settings make sense on an ASV and is it even worth trying a BiPAP? erouting 6 242 08-28-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Turpentine 6 358 08-28-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Relation Spo2, apneas, and Leaks don't make sense insomeapnea 6 282 08-26-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  New and making sense of results Sassycat 9 326 07-14-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Sassycat
  Request for help making sense of my CA numbers and guiding further treatment jostlereptile 18 864 06-22-2024, 03:31 PM
Last Post: jostlereptile

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.